Dr. David Kilroy specializes in the treatment and management of athletes and people with active, busy lifestyles. As an athlete himself, Dr. Kilroy is passionate about working with patients involved in athletic activities. He is well-educated in the latest chiropractic treatment programs as well as therapeutic modalities to aid his patients in maximizing their health and eliminating pain.
Dr. Kilroy is a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist with the National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA). He utilizes his expertise in exercise and nutrition to further improve his patients overall wellness. Dr. Kilroy offers a full custom core training and rehabilitation services at his Swampscott office.
He is an avid triathlete and has completed many endurance events, including swimming from Alcatraz and half Iron Man Triathlons. as well as the Full Iron Man Triathlon in Panama City Florida in 2008.. Dr. Kilroy is also an avid surfer, snowboarder, and martial artist and he understands the importance of Chiropractic, strength training, rehabilitative excercise and Massage needed in these and other sports activities to prevent injury and achieve optimal performance.
- Logan College of Chiropractic, St. Louis, MO, 1994
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist with NSCA
- Emeregency Medical Technician (E.M.T.B)
- Chiropractor Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Chiropractor US Virgin Islands
- Certified E.M.T. Basic (Massachusetts)
- Nationaly.Registered. E.M.T B
- N.S.C.A. C.S.C.S (Strength and Conditioning Specialist)
- Diversified Adjusting Techniques
- Thompson Technique
- Myofascial Release
- Activator Technique
- P.N.F. Stretching Technique
- Customized Nutritional Programs
- Customized Digital Foot Analysis for Orthotics
- Core strength and flexibility training at our Salem fitness office